Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Valentine's Day Card

I made this card for my Mom for Valentine's day. It's a simple card and is actually much more impressive in real life. This cute little fairy is from Paper Makeup stamps and I think she is just adorable. There are many wonderful stamps over at Paper Makeup and I think I am well on my way to collecting them all.
Anyway, back to the card. I rounded two of the corners and the base is on Bazzill Swiss Dot in Salt. My Mom loves Swiss Dot. I used water colour crayons on the Lauren in Love fairy and of course I added some sparkle to her wings. And yes, I cut the heart vine with my Silhouette. I also took a black Zig and drew in the hearts just to add a bit more definition. All in all the card didn't take a huge amount of time by card making standards. About an hour I think.

Check back tomorrow and you can see the roses I made and I'll give you the link to the directions so that you can make your own.

Oh, and the countdown is on we now have 11 days until the Ecole Kiti K'shan PAC fundraiser. Have you registered yet?

Tracey

No comments: