Monday, April 05, 2010

My First Mojo Monday

Mojo Monday 133

I am pretty pleased with myself. I have been following Mojo Monday for quite awhile and I finally decided that I was going to do one and post it. So here goes.....

This is the sketch.

And this is what I came up with. This was actually one of my It's all in the Cards kit. Unfortunately this one isn't available anymore, but I really liked it and it worked out well with Mojo 133. The pattern paper is by Basic Grey and Autumn Leaves. Of course I used Cuttlebug embossing folders, because I love them.

Anyway I hope you like this card and you really should check out Mojo Monday's. I think I am quickly becoming a fan. I know you will too.

And I promise to try and post more often.

Tracey

4 comments:

La Vie en Scrap said...

Hi Tracey,
Beautiful card and you know, I'm participating in Mojo Monday for the first time, too. Good luck!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

Vicki B. said...

Love your card! Love the center piece!

Creative Heart Designs said...

I love the colors and the decorative papers you used. Very nice job.

Debra in Texas

My Blog: Creative Heart Designs