Monday, February 15, 2010

A Valentine Creation

Happy Monday! I know I'm a day late with posting a Valentine card, but since I was giving it to my daughter I thought that maybe she should see it before all of you. So let me tell you about the card a bit. First I don't know where I got the dancing bear stamp from. I have had it since I start scrapbooking and I turned it into a cling stamp and now I can't tell anything about it other than it is cute. And you can't tell from the picture, but she has stickles on the bodice and two of the tutu layers.
I am sure you all recognize the cut out shape being the negative space from a SU top note die. I put it on dimensionals and adhered it to the front of the card. Now the card has a shadow box appearance.

Once again I was playing with my silhouette. The background swirl and hanging hearts are one of the amazing downloads you can get for it. And finally I added a few pearls for a bit of fun.

I have two more Valentine creations to show you as the week goes on, so make sure you check back.

Tracey

No comments: