Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Isn't She Cute

I just love this adorable little digistamp from In Style Stamps. I needed a snow themed card for a swap at the Canadian Card Makers yahoo group. So I whipped this little baby up. The recipient is lucky I almost changed my mind about sending it to her.

Here is a quick list of products and materials that I used.
  • Quickutz Lines and Dots embossing folder
  • Quickutz Let it Snow embossing folder
  • Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder
  • SU Top Note Die

  • Clear Rhinestones

  • Watercolour crayons

  • Corner rounder

  • Pop dots and

  • Bazzill Cardstock

  • Glitter Glue
I hope you enjoyed my bit of creativity. There is more to come this week. I still need to show you the anniversary card for my grandparents, my day planner, my Christmas cards..... and a lot more.

I have made another change to the blog you can now sign up to be a follower. Just use the link at the top of the column on the right.

Enjoy and stop by again soon.

Tracey

No comments: