Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Updated links

Welcome back. See two days in a row. I really am trying to be a much better blogger. I have made a few small changes to the blog. But a big change is the serious increase in updated and active links for you to check out. Go ahead scroll down and check out the links on the right hand side of the page. Now there is a great list of places you can go for inspiration or resources. Now that I am back in the blogger game I think it may be time to try out some of of the sketch challenges over at Mojo or SCS. Go... check them out.

Take some time to see what else is happening around the web. I will be adding more links as I find stuff that inspires me. Some scrapbook, some cardmaking and some general fun. Don't forget to sign up for Feedblitz. It's so easy.

Tracey

No comments: