Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Creations

Have I told you how much I love my Silhouette.  My daughter and I made some Valentines for her class. It was soooooo easy. I decided to use a Valentine treat box and ungroup it and take two of the layered hearts. I cut the colours (Bazzill Fussy and Glass Slipper)and then my daughter glued the layers back together. For a final touch she added a heart sticker to the center. Rather than adding candy we chose to add pink and red glitter pencils. It probaby took an hour to make and address the cards.

It wasn't a huge project and it really didn't take too long, but we completed it together and she was happy with the final product. I love being crafty with my little girl.  We hope you are inspired to do a simple Valentine's project with your little cuties.

Tracey

No comments: