Monday, February 08, 2010

Time to start posting again!

Okay, I have to admit it. I have been a bad blogger or to be more precise a lazy blogger. And the really sad thing is I have all kinds of stuff to tell you and projects to show you. So let's get started.

First, I have an upcoming event. I am really excited about this. Last month I did a fundraising crop with one of the local schools and it was such a success and we all had soooooo much fun that more are planned. See that cool little down down clock to the right. It is counting down until Feb 27 at 10am. That is the next crop. Run your mouse pointer over it and it changes. I thought it was cute.

I am sure it is going to be even more fun than the last one. So you can get the registration info on my website or you can contact Ana Peasgood (she is one of the fabulous PAC organizers). Ana has all the info and she would be thrilled to sign you up.

Secondly, you can now sign up just for blog feeds. If you don't want the newletters but still want to see what is going on there is a link for FeedBlitz about half way down on the right. Simply add your email address and everytime I post to ScrapbitsbyTracey you will get an update. Isn't that just the easiest thing ever. Now you can cross off having to remember to check by because Feedblitz and I will simply tell you that you need to visit.

Thirdly, the clearance sale continues at the store I will be making some updates. There is bit of new product that has come in. Mostly I just want to send it all home with you. There are a few kits left and lots of other stuff. Take a look you never know what might be waiting for you to take it home.

And last but not least. I promise that by the end of the week I wil have shown you some of what I have been working on. Pictures may only be of my Christmas cards. But at least I'll be posting again.

So please take the time to sign up for Feedblitz. And I'll be back later this week to show you some projects.

Tracey

No comments: