Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sneak Peek Sunday!



This has to be the absolute best day of the month....ever! Sneak Peak Sunday. Are you curious? Do you check my blog on the days leading up to it to see if I post early???? Well here you go, this months kit layout designs.



First up... The Scrapbook Memory Kit.



This month I have chosen to feature Kaiser Craft. This is an Australian

company fairly new to Canada. The featured line is Elegance. I love the aged heritage look of these papers. I have already planned out how I want to use these papers to do a layout about my Grandparents wedding. This is the sample layout I dreamed up for you all to use this month.





And this months card kit is just as much fun. I went with Scrapworks Florabella. It is a nice group of papers that turn into beautiful cards. I definitely plan to use up every last bit of this kit.


To see the monthly kits in their entirety go here, learn about the clubs here , or order your kits here. Remember if you want to order on-line and then pick up your order - just put local pick up in the comments section when you submit your cart.


I hope you have enjoyed this quick look at the kits for April.


Tracey

No comments: