Wednesday, April 30, 2008

National Scrapbook Day! What are you doing?

I'm having a SALE!!! Got your attention didn't I?

This is a quick rundown of the "fine print". All remaining 2007 kits are 25% off - that makes them $18.00 each, Yes, you will save $6 per kit. Remaining 2008 kits are 15% off. Each kit will now be $20.40 each for just the weekend.

There will be a special section of items on sale for just one weekend.

Hot deal on shipping too. Place an order of $45 (before taxes) and your shipping will be $5 in Canada. How great is that? My wonderful customers south of the border will save on shipping too. Spend $55 before taxes and your shipping will be $10.

I guess your next question is - when? The sale starts online Friday May 2nd at 12:01 am and will run until 11:59pm on Sunday May 4th. Local customers who shop online just put local pickup in the comments spot and the shipping amount will be removed when the order is processed.

Local customers can save too! Stop by and see me at the Kitimat Spring Craft & Small Business Fair on Saturday May 3rd from 10am-4pm and you can take part in the savings and fun. Each order will receive extra NSD goodies.

Trust me it is going to be great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love making scrapbooks but I wasn't aware that's theres a specific day for this.

Oh well happy national scrapbook day!