Thursday, April 10, 2008

I love packing kits

I am busy, busy, busy. This week is Scrapbook Memory Kit and It's all in the Cards Kit packing week. It is so much fun. As I pack I think of all the possible layout designs and card designs that I could do with each kit.

You will have to check back on Sneak Peek Sunday. Yes, that is this weekend. So if you are curious about this months kit, check right here on Sunday. Full kit pictures can be viewed on Tuesday.

I thought I would give you a couple of tiny hints about this months kit clubs.

1. (this is about the memory kit) Kaiser Craft.

2. (memory kit also) Family

3. (Card kit) - aged

4. (Card kit) - Scrapworks.


Sorry that is all the clues for today. Like I said you will have to check back on Sunday to see the goodies. Kits will be released on Tuesday the 15th. Order your Memory kits right away as this month is almost sold out already. I think there may only be 4 Scrapbook Memory Kits remaining. Card kits can be ordered here.

Tracey
www.rememberthisscrapbooking.ca

No comments: