Sunday, April 06, 2008


It's here!


I am always so excited when this magazine comes out. They always have such great ideas and wonderful creations.

As I was flipping through it I noticed that on page 56 there is a card using one of the papers from the February "It's all in the Cards" kit. And I love the idea. It is definitely something I am going to have to try out.

Page 43 also features the papers from the March Scrapbook Memory kit.

There is also a great article about how to colourize your design. Just another way to make your pages or card stand out from the rest.

Like I said I love this magazine and the absolute best part is that it is free for all my customers. Simply stop by and pick up your copy today. They won't last long. If you can't make to me, the entire magazine is on line. So are all the previous issues.

Tracey

No comments: