Monday, January 21, 2008

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

That's all I can say and I don't think that is enough. At yesterdays crop, besides having a great time catching up with everyone, I was blown away by the number of cards that were donated for BC Children's Hospital and Terraceview lodge. And these cards are great. I am so impressed by all the wonderful work and creativity. I am going to be so busy getting all these cards on the blog and it's only the 21st of January - there is still another 10 days for everyone to drop off or send me their cards. I would love to be able to donate at least 50 cards to each place. My count today was 52. So I just need 4.8 cards per day to reach my goal. Or maybe I should say "our goal".


So here are few of the cards that I received and some I have donated. I will try to add more every day. The sassy chick card , the snuggling cats and thank you card were all graciously donated by Karen Brown. The last two are ones I have donated so far. Come back tomorrow and take a look at some more great cards. You never know what you might see that will inspire you.
Happy scrapping and post a comment to let my card givers know that you appreciate their work.
Tracey

No comments: