Monday, January 07, 2008

Great New Product for 2008!!

I ordered this great custom name book from my wonderful friends over at Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs or MOSD for short. This is my first book and I can't wait to do another. Each letter of the name represents a page in a custom
chipboard book. Are you curious yet?

This is how they look when you first get them. Can't you just feel the creative potential?


And this is how they can look. My Madison album is first custom book and it was great fun. I used Three Bugs in a Rug Rhapsody kit collection, a collection of ribbons I had on hand and Creative Imaginations Scrappers Spray. Trust me spray adhesive is the way to go.






I created custom "name paper" for the front page. It was really easy - I used publisher, a couple of different fonts and Viola I have Madison paper. Check it out.








Then these are the inside pages.


















Are you ready to create you own? Order yours here.
I will be posting more great cards for the 3rd anniversary promotion and sale in the next few days. Come back and check out what your fellow scrappers are contributing.
Tracey

No comments: