Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sneak Peak Sunday!


Well sort of.... I can give you a sneak peak for the Memory kit, but unfortunately I won't be able post the card kit sneak peak until tomorrow. You can chock it up to technical difficulties if you want.


Anyways here is the sample layout for the January Memory kit. I love the colours. There is just some thing about the strength and clean lines that black and white create. Plus add a strong accent colour and you have a sure winner. This kit is loaded with Bazzill cardstock (naturally!), black & white papers from Luxe and Doodle Bug, Maya Road chipboard, and great rub-ons from Carolees' Creations.
I have some cards to post for the card donation for BC Children's Hospital and Terraceview lodge. I should be able to get them up tomorrow or Tuesday for you all see. If you haven't sent or dropped yours off yet, what are you waiting for. Remember the perks of taking part in the campaign are great. $5 of Remember This! Memory kit or "It's all in the Cards" kits. Make a card and get a deal. It's too easy. Get more details here.
I'll be back tomorrow with more.
Tracey

No comments: