Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another great card donation!


Thank you Shannon Sterling for donating this beautiful card to qualify for my anniversary sale. I know whoever receives this card will be very pleased.

As for the rest of my blog readers, don't be shy, send me you cards and brighten the day of someone else. Plus you will get to take part in a great sale. Get the details here.
And finally as promised here is a sneak peak of the cards for the January "It's all in the cards" kit. This is a love inspired card kit. I hesitate to say Valentine inspired because to celebrate love only once a year is silly. Tell your loved ones that you love them every day.

The first card is slightly masculine and has a touch of clipboard inspiration. Although simple in design it is very fun and cute.
Card number 2 is a gate-fold card design. It is simple, sweet and feminine. This first picture is of closed card and the second is with card opened.
I hope you have enjoyed this delayed sneak peak Sunday.

So just a remind create a card and send it my way.

Tracey

No comments: