Wednesday, January 30, 2008

And one last post for todays cards. I hope that I get to do a bunch more of these posts before the end of the month. They are so much fun. I love showing off everyones great, creative accomplishments.

Here are more of Kari Ollenbergers cards.

And Therese Savoie donated these two cards. I don't know where she found the Hershey's kiss papers, but they make for a very cute card.
Again thank you to everyone who has donated cards so far. I really appreciate the time you have all taken from your busy schedules to assist me with this project.
Tracey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis (Therese Savoie)

I love your cards! You are famous-your cards are now on the Internet. Wow...you have become so crafty. This is an excellent site by the way. Good job!

Love Juliette