Thursday, July 26, 2007

Take a moment to sign up!

I have added a sign up box to the right so that you can receive my newsletter. Don't worry your mailbox won't be clogged with tons of mail from me. I only send out 2 newsletters a month.

On the first of the month you can check out my Mini Project for the Month and then of course I totally expect you to run to my webstore and order. Mini Projects are created in very limited quantities.So if you like it order fast.

On the 15th of the month you can catch a peek at the products in my 2 kits clubs. One club "It all in the Cards" is designed just for card making and includes directions for completing 2 cards.
The other club, the Memory Kit Club, is designed for scrapbooking. Although to be honest it would be great for card making too.

Both newsletters tell you all about the great classes and crops I have planned for the month, new products and sales or product promotions. Trust me these newsletters are filled with valuable information. So think it over and then sign-up.

No comments: