Monday, July 23, 2007


I've been awared the title of Rockin' Girl Blogger by my great friend Sandra Brindley of Memory Workshop. Now normally I would tag her as a Rockin' Girl Blogger because her blog and her business ability amaze and inspire me. But since she tagged me and I don't think I can tag back. And the other person that I would have tagged right away would have been Kim Guymon, but she probably will be tagged a zillions times over. Soooo, I thought I would share some other blogs that belong to my Scrapbiz sisters. Each and everyone of them brings something fun and creative to the scrapbooking world.
  • First there is Shannon of K.I.S.S (Keep it Simple Scrapbooking) her crops look like they would be a fantastic time. I'm not sure I would get much accomplished at one of her crops. I would be way too busy checking out everything that she has going on.
Then of course, I would have to list Christy, of 1 Creative Bug, I ordered these custom cut titles from her and they were perfect. It's amazing what the girls can do with die cut machines they have. Top of the line with abilities that will make you drool. Trust me these babies are what the Cricut wants to be when it grows up.
  • Okay and for the next one I'm going to break a rule. Technically Marcie doesn't have a business blog, but she should and very much like me sometimes she can't think of a thing to write about. Marcie of http://marciemodesigns.com/ designed my on-line store and my logo (you can't blame her for the rest of my website. That was all me.)and trust me I'll be putting her to work again in the future for more additions to my site.
Wow, this is hard. You would figure that tagging 5 people would be easy. It's very hard to narrow it down to five.
  • And I would like you to met Wendy, of Lickety Split Scrapbooks. She is new to blogging, but you will love what she has to say and her stories from the road of scrapbook conventions. Stop by her blog to see where are practically famous Wendy has been.
Lastly, Edmonton's Crop for Kids. I couldn't find a blog for Vancouver, so you get Edmonton. I believe in Crop for Kids. In fact this year I am donating 3 kits to the Vancouver crop. However I also have to mention how great the Edmonton one is and that the hospital they are supporting,The Stollery Children’s Hospital. Stollery holds a special place in my heart and that of many of my friends, as the child of a fellow scrapbooker was at Stollery for a year and without the support and dedication of the staff at Stollery we won't have the opportunity to this beautiful little girl grow and blossom into the wonderful, special child she is becoming. So I really do have to say thank you to everyone who supports Crop for Kids and to the dedicated organizers who spend countless hours of planning to make it happen.
  • And in a full circle this leads me back to my original tagger, Sandra at The Memory Workshop as she has dedicated time and expertise to this years Crop for Kids in Vancouver. Good luck to all of this years crop locations.
Finally, to everyone I have tagged. Go forth and tag some Rockin' Girl Bloggers.

No comments: