Sunday, July 01, 2007




Happy Canada Day!!!


So I whipped up a card to celebrate Canada's Birthday. And it is much better "in person" than this shows. But I did get to use my Cuttlebug. Now I will admit that the electronic die-cut machines are cool, but I loooovvvveee the embossing that you can do with the Cuttlebug.
For this card I used red and white cardstock, red and white ribbon, a small and large maple leaf punch and most importantly the "spots & dots" embossing folder.
I hope you all are having a fantastic holiday weekend and that you may get to do a tiny bit of scrapbooking or cardmaking. I've managed to get 5 pages done so far this weekend. I'm currently working on April 2006. It feels good to only be a year behind, but the stack of photos doesn't seem to be shrinking. In fact it may be growing. Now that's scary.
Oh, well the joy is in the creation. Not in being up to date.


No comments: