Sunday, July 15, 2007

Interesting Statistics


So I found out an interesting statistic in a magazine and I just had to share. This is what Papercrafts Essentials (which is an awsome magazine, by the way) has to say about croppers. "45% of scrapbookers would travel up to 60 miles to attenda a crop, while 27% woudl travel to the 'ends of the Earth'!" So how far would you travel? Post your reply in the comments. I would love to hear your responses.



I thought I would also share a card I did for a card swap. The subject was "ribbon and things", so this is what I came up with. I'm not sure if I totally love it, but it was fun to make. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

The ribbon card is cool!! Maybe not my personal style, but it fulfills the swap rules and its definitely unique :)

As far as 'to the ends of the earth' I'd say I'm ok with driving 3 or 4 hours to a weekend retreat (I'd drive farther if it was a longer stay) but less than an hour if it was a single day event.

We're lucky to have lots of retreat options around here that are less than an hour away :)