Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy, Happy! Joy, Joy!

I just got the best thing delivered today. NEW INVENTORY!!!! Yup, it's feels like Christmas to me. So I thought I would give you a very quick listing of what came in and trust me there is great stuff for everyone. And eventually I will get some of it listed in the on-line store. So here goes....

  • Bazzill Cardstock with an Edge Multipacks - four collections to choose from: Ruby Slipper, Tink Pink, Lily White, and Precious. Don't those names sound great.
  • Bo Bunny Flex Ruler - these babies are hard to get and so much fun
  • Bazzill Multipacks - Places We Love (Scottsdale, Yellowstone, Golden Gate, and Heartland) and New special value packs (Fun, Earthtones, Fall and Summer)
  • Lime Crop-a-dile with case
  • Scallop punches - these are all the rage and will add that little bit of extra zing that we all look for. I can't decide which size or shape I need first
  • Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps - Word flourishes and Sentiments

That's just a start. There is still more to arrive this month. I can't wait. I'll try and get as much loaded to the site as fast as I can or if you are local stop by during store hours and see why I am soooooo incredibly excited.

No comments: