Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Product Mondays

New Product Monday

Another new product Monday. Curious about this weeks new product. This is the second week for new product Monday and it's great. I'll remind you that all the products discussed here today are featured at 10% off for the entire week, both on-line and in-store.

Let's talk about trimmers and flowers. Yup, that's right this week I'm featuring more than one product.

Firstly, fantastic two new trimmers from Tonic. The first one is the V-blade. This is the trimmer I use and I love it. Good straight cuts and easy to read measurement markings.

I also brought in the Tonic Super Trimmer with Push Blade and it looks awsome. It has two measurement swing arms. This is great for the left or right handed papercrafter.

I also thought I would introduce you to Kaiser Craft 2cm flowers. They are very cute, come in packs of 50 and have an even better price point - $2.10 per pack. Wow!

And as an added bonus I thought I would let last weeks New Product Monday run for 1 more week. So you get another chance to pick up Core'dinations cardstock at a savings of 10%. That's fantastic for a brand new release.
Hurry on over to the store and get your hands on these great new releases.

August kits will be released 5 days early. They will be ready to go on the 10th of August and shipping will commence on the 12th. And I thought I would give you a hint - think pearl and metallic finishes.
Enjoys this weeks new products.
Tracey

No comments: