Saturday, August 02, 2008

Sneak Peak Sunday!!!

So are you ready? I love sneak peak Sunday.

Let me start with this months Memory Scrapbook kit. Oh my! This paper is gorgeous. I went with SEI Poppy. This is luxurious paper. It is foiled and silver, and a metallic teal. Oh and it is double-sided. The second side it a flat paper. But the shiny side is bbeeaaaauuttttiiifuuulll. Check out this sample layout. t.


Oh yah! The card kit is pretty awesome too! I choose Basic Grey Figgy Pudding papers and designed this kit to help you mass produce your Christmas cards. Every year I hear how we all have the best of intentions to create wonderful Christmas cards for friends and family and then run out of time. So I thought August should give us all plenty of time to get those cards done. So far I have made 4 cards and plan to sit down and do some more after I finish posting these sneak peaks for you.


Check back tomorrow for the New Product Monday feature and on Tuesday I plan to put up more of the cards I have made from this months card kit. You can order this months kits here on Sunday August 10th (early release for summer holidays).


Tracey

No comments: