Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Product Mondays

Okay I'm back from vacation and ready to get rolling into the prime scrapbook season. Unfortunately, Summer is ending and school is ready to begin, but come on this is the time of year where pages get done and we all try to catch up so that we can be ready for all the big holidays that are coming up, not too mention the photos from next Summer.

I'm really proud of myself.... I finally did some of my own scrapbooking. I finally finished 2006. I know most of you are up to date and waiting for the next event photos (Labour Day weekend and the 1st day of school). But it feels so good to be working on 2007, but I'm a little terrified of stack of pictures I just had printed. But I know that isn't why you are here today...... It' is New Product Monday.

Sooooo, I am featuring the new kits from 3 Bugs in a Rug.

Have you seen "Oh, what fun", "Playtime" and "Autumn"? No! You should check them out out.

And you can save 10% off of them here. Actually you can save 10% on all 3 Bugs in a Rug Caboodle kits for this entire week. Don't wait too long or they will be gone.

Check back next Monday for another "New Product Monday".

Tracey

No comments: