Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Canada Day!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day off. My plans are to watch a Canada Day Parade and of course take some great candid pics during the day. And it looks like it will be a great day. Lots of sun - finally because the northwest coast of Canada has seriously been missing out on the sun. I would love to hear how you are spending your day.

The summer crop schedule is out and I have two great crops planned. You can now register on-line at the store. And I am working on the summer garage sale. It will be a no-holds barred sale with simply amazing prices. Locals will be able to shop in-store and on-line visitors won't be disappointed either. The garage sale is going to be huge. Check your emails regularly because you will want to be one of the first to go shopping.

On July 15th there will be some special new features available to my shoppers to make your scrapbooking even more fun.

Have an amazing Canada Day and I'll check back in soon.

Tracey

No comments: