Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sneek Peak Sunday!!!

It's Here!! Sneak Peak Sunday!

My favorite day of the month. I have a reeeaaaallllyyyy hard time keeping secrets. So, I just love it when I can give out a secret as cool as this months kits.

The Scrapbook Memory kit for July features October Afternoon's County Fair. It's fun and easy to work with and of course summer inspired. Time to grab those photos that are waiting and get to work. This is the sample layout...
And of course the July "It's all in the Cards" samples. I named this kit "a tree for all seasons". It is great, you can manipulate your trees for whatever season you want and the rub-ons the go with it are just as great.
Garage Sale Update!!
I was super busy today getting myself organized, so that it will be all set for the start on Tuesday. And it is going to be HUGE. Huge may not even describe just how big I am making this sale.
Here are few quick tidbits of info...
There will be items for $1, $2, $3.... You get the picture. Many items are almost 1/2 price. I am also offering unbelievable savings on the remaining 2007 kits (both Memory and It's all in the Cards). There aren't too many left, but as a special just for the length of this garage sale you can get them for $13 each. So if you have been eyeing up some kits and just weren't ready to leap at them, now is the time.
The sale starts at 12:01am on July 15th and will run until 11:59 pm on-line and during store hours on Tuesday and Saturday.
I'll give more details when I update the website and send out my newsletter. Make sure you check back I would hate for you to be disappointed.
Tracey

No comments: