Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sneak Peek Sunday

Well I am very late today, but it is still Sunday. According to my clock I have 29 minutes to get this posted to here goes..... a sneak peek at the kits for January. The January Memory kit is by a fairly new company and one I have never featured before.... Black Market Paper Society. This paper has rich colours and a fantastic texture to it and it is double sided as well. So take a look at their "Lucky n' Love" collection. It is beautiful.




And of course there is this months "It's all in the Cards" kit. I have used the "Loves Me" collection by imaginisce. Yes, there is a theme for both of the kits for this month. But that's only because I am trying to help you get inspired to create a project for someone special, so you can let them know just how important to you they really are. These are the cards for the January kit.



Both kits are really fun to work with and I know that all of you will do great things with them.

I also owe you another week for your 365 albums.
January 11th – Sunday dinners
January 12th – Monday mornings
January 13th - a winter activity (shovelling the driveway, laying a beach for vacation....)
January 14th – a phrase you use all time (your choice)
January 15th – a phrase someone else says you use all the time.
January 16th - Friday nights (what do you do?)
January 17th – you grocery list (what do you buy every week, what did you splurge on this week and what did you buy just so that you could take about a new food in this layout)

Good luck with this weeks 365 album. I hope these ideas will give you wonderful creative inspiration and feel free to change a suggestion any time you want. Kits will be available on the website on the 15th. Happy scrapping.
Tracey

No comments: