Friday, January 02, 2009

Scrapbook 365 – a year of prompts to get you motivated

I have finally crawled out from underneath my rock my wonderful collection of scrapbook supplies and have become very aware of one of the newest trends in scrapbooking. 365 days of scrapbooking. The basic idea behind it is to create a layout for each and every day of the year. Since I know many of you love trends and the way they help shape your ideas and your albums I thought I would help you with 365 ideas for your pages.

Each week I will give you the list of suggestions for each day of that week. See I am working on my resolution to post to my blog more often. I will have to post at least 5 times a month now. 4 times for the 365 list and once for Sneak Peak Sunday, and if I revitilize New Product Monday that would give my 9 posts a month. I would be so chatty. For now how about I just work on the 365 list and Sneak Peak Sunday and build from there. So here are the first few prompts for you. And if you feel like sharing I would love to see your creations and maybe even get organized enough to post them here. Which reminds me I have a posting I need to share sometime soon, one of my wonder "It's all in the Cards" members has sent me photos of the creations she made with the August kit. Don't worry I promise I will post them soon.

Okay here is your list:

Jan 1st – a wish for 2009 (this could be a wish for you, someone else or an activity. Anything you want to wish for.)

Jan 2nd – your biggest accomplishment in your teen years

Jan 3rd – your biggest accomplishment in your 20's, 30's, 40's, up to which ever decade you are in. For those of you past your 20's you can save up the other decades and save them for days where the suggestion just doesn't work for you.

Jan 4th – best friends (school friends, grown up friends, animal friends and friend from any time)

Jan 5th – who inspires you and how

Jan 6th - who do you admire and why

Jan 7th – your favourite flower to give & your favourite flower to receive

Jan 8th – things only a parent can understand (okay your are the parent and these are phrases your children say that no one else will ever understand. ie my daughter always called Charlotte's Web 2 "Wilbur" and whipping cream was always called "dips". Jot down your childs isms

Jan 9th – your 2009 resolutions and how you are doing with them

Jan 10th – Your favourite recipe to make

Okay everyone those are the first week, plus a few. Enjoy your list and if you have suggestions of pages you think should be done send them to me. I may use your ideas.


 

Tracey

1 comment:

Heather said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

These are AWESOME!!