Thursday, January 22, 2009

More 365 ideas - week 3 & 4

I'm late. I'm late for a very important update.

So Sunday has passed and I missed giving you your 365 ideas for the week. That's what I get for hosting a crop, planning kits and trying to give meaningful scrapbook ideas at the same time. But here I am and I am going to give you a whole bunch of ideas that will take you through to the end of the month.

January 18th - Your very first job
January 19th - Your current job
January 20th - Your dream job
January 21st - Your first vehicle
January 22nd - Your current vehicle
January 23rd - Your dream vehicle
January 24th - Today's to-do list
January 25th - Your top 5 favorite movies
January 26th - Your least favorite movie of all time (did your friends and family agree it was terrible?)
January 27th - The funniest movie you have seen
January 28th - The scariest movie you have seen
January 29th - The most inspiring movie you have ever seen
January 30th - Your favorite actress and your favorite actor
January 31st - If you made New Years resolutions - how are you doing with them. If they are going great - good for you. If you are starting to flounder a bit - step back and re-evaluate them and then take a deep breath and start again.

Anyways these are my suggestions to keep you going with your 365 album. I would love to see your layouts and how you are using these suggestions. If you have any ideas for upcoming topics feel free to send them my way. It will be an amazing year with so many of us pooling our creative energy.

Tracey

No comments: