Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sneak Peek Sunday!

Okay so here is a quick look at the sample layouts for March. First up is the Memory kit. This month I am featuring Basic Grey's Two Scoops. I have changed it up a little and moved away from the love theme of the matching embellishments and added a bit more of a fun and fresh feel. I hope you like this kit as much as I do. Order your kit today.

For March the "It's all in the cards" kit has a distinctly Asian feel and it has a wonderful Earthy feeling of tranquility and serenity. The papers are by 7Gypsies and the fantastic Asian symbol rub-ons are by Far and Away. This is a fun kit to work with and has great potential. Order your kit today.

The first card is a simple love card, which I think is classy and elegant.


Card number two is a bit more whimsical. If you can't read the quote clearly it says "he who travels, must travel light". I love it. This would be a great card to wish someone a great vacation or if you were giving the gift of travel to someone this card would work perfectly to enclose the give voucher.

After you have worked with your kits make sure you send me a picture. I would love to give you credit for all your hard work and feature your creativity. You know one kit, many looks kind of thing.

No comments: