Friday, March 28, 2008

I not a good blogger.

I've been informed by a good friend that I am not a very good blogger. Apparently I don't blog enough and I totally agree. Sometimes I just don't know what to say or I don't have anything relavant to pass on. Of course all of you could help me out by sending me a jpg or two of your creations. (Email them to: tracey@rememberthisscrapbooking.ca) They can be using the goodies in my kits or any other great stuff you find. Please let me show case your wonderful talent and have something more to talk about. I have a layout I am working on and with some luck I may be able to post it later this weekend.

I also though in my attempt to try and be more "blog friendly" I would post about some good things and try to redeem myself. Sooo.....

The first part of my little note today is about Relay for Life. (This link will take you to the BC Relay for Life website) I have a wonderful friend who participates every year, in fact her family forms an entire team. It is an inspirational way to do something that may very well benefit you, a family member or a very close friend. Cancer doesn't pick and choose who it will effect, so you never know how it may touch your life. I actually have many friends that are taking part, but I asked my friend Lorie if I could put a link to her donation page and she kindly agreed.

If you are not comfortable with doing a donation online or would prefer to donate to your local community, please take the time to find a participant. Trust me there are many, many communities taking part and the number of participants and volunteers is astounding. Finding a participant will be very easy or you can tie up your shoes and walk a lap too.

The second little goodie to talk about is an April Fool's Day sale in store and on-line. Some of the details can be seen here. More details will be posted as the sale starts, but if you really just want all the info to land in your email box take a moment to sign up for my newsletters. I will also post all the information right here on my blog (see another blog entry. Go me!) And then Tuesday April 1st you just need to make sure you head to the online store or stop by to shop in-store for foolish savings and great fun. You won't be disappointed. I promise.

I'm going outside to enjoy the sunshine while I can and then I will be adding more items to the online store. Have a great weekend!

Tracey

1 comment:

Ana said...

I do check your blog at least once a week as well as the website. I didn't think you were that bad of a blogger;)