Sunday, March 30, 2008

April Fools Day Sale!

Okay, so I have been a crazy little fool and working very hard to get everything ready for this sale. Can you believe that in less than 24 hours you can get $4.10 shipping in Canada on order over $41. US orders will be $9.00 for orders over $41.

Are you wondering why I picked 41 as my magic number for the day? Easy fourth month, first day. You should see what the 1st, 4th, and 41st customers will get as a bonus to their online orders. I'll post who the lucky people are and what goodies I added to their boxes after the sale.

Kits will be moving very quickly too. You can mix and match kit clubs. Your first kit will be $3.00 off, after that it just gets better. Buy two kits and each kit is $4.00 off. Buy 3 kits and each kit is $5.00 off and finally buy 4 or more kits and you will save a huge $6.25. I will adjust the prices when the order is processed. I haven't quite figured out how to do this with the store - maybe next year. Kit sale is also in-store.

There is a special section of one day only sale items. Quantities are limited and at 12 midnight PST these prices are gone.

Every order will have a special gift included with it. Free scrapbook goodies - could it get any better?

In-store sales include a special 41% off section, the great savings on kit clubs, gift with purchase and a draw for a special goodie bag.

Plus there is still 24 hours, you never know what else I may decide to add to the fun. Make sure you check out the webstore or stop by for a shop.

Tracey

No comments: