Saturday, September 08, 2007

Welcome to Sneek Peek Sunday!


So lets take a look at what I have going on. First I have have to say I am very proud of myself I think this month you are all going to be thrilled with what is available in store.



For September I have created two, yup, that's right two memory kits. The main kit is Piggy Tales Hansel. It is a great collection of boyish paper by a wonderful little company that is making a splash in the scrapbook world. And to be honest not very many scrapbook stores are carrying Piggy Tales yet. Yet is definitely the key word. So I am so excited to be one of the few offering Piggy Tales. Take a look at Hansel.



And then there is this months bonus kit, because if you have Hansel you have to have Gretel. This kit is available in very limited quantities, so if you want the Gretel collection you should reserve it before the September 15th release date. Email or go my store to get your name put on one.





Now I want to show you this month's It's all in the Cards Kit. Trust me it has great potential. I know I am having a great time designing cards from it.





Here are two of the cards I have made so far.I hope they inspire you to go create. Check back soon for more updates.





2 comments:

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

Love your card designs!!!

Diane Schultz said...

I'm just getting into cardmaking and love your designs and have order your card kit. Are there any other designs other than the two that came with the kit? I need some ideas to get those creative juices flowing. Thanks!