Sunday, September 16, 2007

Guess what I found out??

I was playing with a card for a card swap, for a Yahoo! group that I am a member of, and I wanted to try something a little different. Did you know that you can use rub-ons on magic mesh/drywall tape?

Take a look at the effect of using it on my card. I'm pleased with the results. I have never seen it done before, but I am sure that I am not the first to try it. But if you haven't ever given it a try you should.
I used a Deja Vu Rub-on, two Heidi Swapp photo corners, gold magic mesh, an off white Bazzill (sorry not sure the exact shade) and a glittered leaf. As usual it is much more dramatic in person that in the photo, but you get the idea.
I have two more swaps that I'm taking part in and I'll post those photos as soon as I can. Go ahead, post and let me know what you think of my card.
Tracey

No comments: