Tuesday, June 27, 2006



Busy, Busy, Busy!

Wow! What a busy weekend. First I want to thank everyone that took part in my first ever two day crop. I also need to say a special thank you to my friend Lorie, who always supports me and my adventures. And of course to my Mom, who so willing to help with my children and be part of my moving company.

I had such a good time this past weekend and enjoyed catching up with everyone. I hope everyone else enjoyed themselves just as much. There were some amazing pages created this weekend. I saw a Halloween page featuring "Shrek" that was simply amazing. The talent and creativity in this awe inspiring group of women never ceases to amaze me. I can't for my next crop in September.

What's Next?

Well, while most people are getting ready for a relaxing summer I'm already planning for fall and making sure that I have all my events in place for the summer. For July and August, I have free crops planned, an altered clipboard class, card classes and of course I have a few other things up my sleeve. I'm just not ready to share all my plans just yet. Check the events calendar on my website for more informatin on what's up for summer.

www.rememberthisscrapbooking.ca

No comments: