Monday, March 09, 2009

Sneek Peek Sunday...Well Almost

So here I am back with your March peeks for this months kits.
This months card kit is all about stamps. Imaginesce and EK Success. You'll love them. And I decided that it was time to try out Bazzill Swiss Dot. Pretty cool stuff. I especially like the way it get my frogs some extra texture. Check out this months cards. These stamps are all cling stamps, so if you don't already have blocks you will need to order some as they are not included in the kit.
I also decided it was time for a card with extra panels. Sooooo, the second card is a trifold.
For the memory kit I decided it was time for some 7Gypsies. I hadn't used them before. So now you can check out Nottinghill. And for some reason I have never done single page layouts. Not sure why, but this month you get two of them.
I hope you have enjoyed this little peek. Kits will be available on the website on the 12th.
Tracey

No comments: