Tuesday, March 10, 2009

365 Days of Scrapbooking Update

So I took part in a bit of bling swap with the girls over at Canadian Cards. And I has such a great time working on something just for fun. This is the card I made...
It was much blingier (is that a word?) in real life. And the shimmer was great. I also created a matching envelope. Didn't think to take a picture of that though. Oh well, you'll just have to believe me that it was great.
Drum roll please, here are some 365 ideas for you.
March 1st - Miss you (who do you miss and why)
March 2nd- Where I've lived (start with town and countries)
March 3rd- Where I've lived (houses, apartments, dorm rooms....)
March 4th- Favorite sport to watch
March 5th- Favorite sport to do
March 6th- If you could compete in the Olympics, which sport would you choose
March 7th- Favorite food to eat
March 8th- Favorite food to cook
March 9th- Things my Mom does that I love
March 10th- Things my Mom does that make me crazy
March 11th- Just like Mom (Things I do, that my Mom did, that I swore I would never do)
March 12th- Things I do that make my Mom crazy
March 13th -Things I do that make my children crazy
March 14th- Things my children to that make me crazy
March 15th- My favorite things
March 16th- Pet peeves
March 17th- My scrapbooking place
March 18th- Most recently read book
March 19th- My favorite childhood toy
March 20th- My favorite scrapbook toy
March 21th- How do you welcome Spring
Okay that's enough for now. I'll give you the rest of month later.
Don't forget the pre-inventory sale going on at the store. Enter code Spring2009 to save 25%. Trust me you will be so happy that you stopped by.
Tracey

1 comment:

Andrea said...

oooh oooh! I recognize that card! It's sitting on my desk ooozing with bling LOL You did a damn fine job on this card gf.