Sunday, November 25, 2007

Time is flying by and I missed telling you all so much.

First I want to show some of the cards we made at the Christmas Card Class. So here goes.

#1)

A fabulously simle card, but very pretty. I used Paper Accent red cardstock - it has very nice glittery finish. The holly paper is by I'm not sure and I guess I used the last sheet. Ribbon is by May Arts.


#2

Striped paper is by Center City Designs Twelve Days of Christmas Collection. The paper is titled Night before Christmas. The ornaments are from Gel-a-tins Holiday Cheer. I also used Lime, Icicle and Red Stickles over black ink.


#3
Burgundy cardstock by Bazzill. Super cute snowmen from Queen & Co. felt fusion. The pattern paper is by KI Memories titled Joyful Twinkle.



I also want to thank everyone who came the the crop this weekend. I had a great time and hope you all did too.

I thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful work everyone did on their mittens for my little creativity contest. I am completely and totally inspired to create. Unfortunately, this picture doesn't do justice to all the great work

that everyone did. I really should have taken individual pictures for each mitten. I could have shown them off for weeks.
To find out what I have planned for the next crop you will just have to be there. Next crop is December 9th. Check my website for all the details. Hope to see you all there.
Tracey

No comments: