Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sneak Peek Sunday

I know you have been waiting for the Sneak Peeks of this months kits. So here we go.....

This is the sample layout for the November Memory Kit. I can't wait to build more pages using this months kit.

And these are two of the cards I have created using this months "It's All in the Cards" Kit. They really are much nicer in person and for some reason the colours on the second one are a bit weird. I will try to fix that so you can see how great this kit really is.




















I should be posting additional sample cards for this months kits later this week and if things go really well I'll get the photos for the card class up later this week too. Pop back often to see what I have been working on. And of course I would love to see what you have been working on and post it on my blog to share with everyone.

Happy creativity,

Tracey

No comments: