Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sharing some creativity.
I've been busy creating. I have finished designing my gift certificates for this holiday season. To see it you will have to talk a loved one into getting you a gift certificate for Christmas.

But I can share a Halloween card I did for a swap I took part in. The stamps are from CTMH. Yes, even though I owe a store I buy products from other companies too. Hey, I can't sell everything, but I digress. I used Bazzill cardstock, the stamp set, versamark and pearl-ex powders.
While I can't sell you the stamp set. I do have everything else I used for this card available through my store.
And as just a reminder I am still hoping to receive emails showcasing the monthly kits available through Remember This! Scrapbooking.
Don't be shy send me your posts.
Tracey

No comments: