Saturday, October 13, 2007

I have a new challenge for you!

I have been thinking about this for a while. Every month so many of you pick up either Memory Kits or "It's all in the Cards" kits and I would love to see what you create. Actually I'm not the only one who would like to see, I have had other kit club members comment that they are curious to see what fellow club members are creating. Sooooo, if you have time and want to share your layouts or card creations please feel free to email them to me and I will post them here on my blog and in the gallery on my website.

Here are the rules for getting published.
  1. Scan or take a photo of your layout.
  2. Email it to me with the kit month in the subject line. (If you are not sure of the month I may be able to help you with that).
  3. Include any special techniques you used
  4. Check back to see if you are famous.
I will try to post at least 3 layouts a month showing of your work and creativity. Hey, if things go well I may even get to post 3 or more a week.

Start sending your layouts.

Tracey

No comments: