Monday, June 25, 2007



Very Few Kit Clubs for Card Makers


So I have been thinking and researching (of course) and I have noticed that there are very few kit clubs designed specifically for cardmaking. So I have decided that I need to do something about that. I have the first kits on order for a new kit club -"It's all in the cards!"

Each kit will include tons of product for your wonderful card creations. Plus two card design layouts complete with sample cards showcasing each months products. Kits will include cardstock, envelopes, and many embellishments. If you are a card maker you will love this kit club.

I will release the full information about pricing and membership in the July Newsletter. The first kits will be available August 15th. Reserve yours today! Remember only a certain number are produced each month and once they are gone, they are gone.

No comments: