Saturday, June 02, 2007

Didn't Make It To My Card Class?

This is what you missed.




I just wanted to show everyone what a few of my creations for the class looked like.

This was a fun card. I used Lil Davis Glitter Glaze (it doesn't show very well in the photo), which gave a really neat effect on the white paper. And everyone got a great lesson is using their trimmers for measuring and scoring folds.






Yet another card. I have to admit even though the colour wheel puts orange and blue a complementary colours I am usually hesitant to use them. But I love the way it looks on this card. Fancy pants paper, DCWV ribbon and cardstock and then a Bazzill Chip Topper, which I very rarely put on a chip. I tend to mat and then mount on the card. This time we use foam pop dots. I really like the simplicity and clean design of this card.

The third card created for the class. A simple quick card with a masculine look. Feminine cards are much easier to create so I always try to do at least one masculine looking card. This one features Bazzill Horizon cardstock and Scenic Route papers.

The fourth card is shown below. And I won't waste time posting the 5th card as it doesn't photograph very well. But if your curious about future cards you'll either have to attend a class or check my blog and gallery for updates.

Keep creating and I'll have updates soon.

Tracey

No comments: