Sunday, May 27, 2007


It Been Awhile. So it's time to start blogging again.


I have many projects on the go for June. So far I have my Mini Project for June done. And yes, I am proud of it. My cards for the Cardmaking class on June 1st are turning out better than I have planned. I can't wait to share them with my participants.


But mostly I am excited about the 2nd Annual Celebrate Summer Crop on June 22 and 23rd. Last year I have such a great time and I look forward to doing it again this year. Imagine this, 20 hours of scrapbooking in 29 hours. Wow!! I'm going to be exhausted. And you should see what I have planned. There will be decorations, a mini summer related contest, doorprizes (bigger and better than ever), bigger goodie bags and at least one Make & Take.


My store is slowly growing. Man, does it take a lot of time to put all those products into the system. Bear with me I will continue to keep adding.
And lastly I promise that I will try to give you all at least one new posting each week to read. Keep coming back to see how I do.

No comments: