Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm in love......
with an adhesive!


I have to admit I don't get excited about adhesive very often. After all glue is glue, right? Wrong!

Okay, so I have sold Wacky Tacky Tape for a while and hadn't really used it. So the other night I was making up a ton of cards and wanted a good narrow adhesive. So I grabbed a roll and tried it out. WOW!!!

You know how sometimes textured papers don't hold very well or you are working on a project that you need narrow, straight adhesive. It's great. Unfortunately you can't remove it with Un-du and it is a serious stick, so you had better be sure where you want stuff. But I really like it.

And since we are talking adhesives I thought I would give you my top 5 favorites.

1) Xyron tape runner
2) Xyron X150
3) Wacky Tacky Tape
4) Glue dots (regular and mini)
5) Glue lines

These may be my 5 favorites, but I still use Pioneer photo mounts all the time too. Mostly because I can get a little crazy with the runner and use way more adhesive than I really need. Yup, I'm one of those crazy people use a runner to cover an entire back of a project. So the mounts are my way to control my consumption.

Tell me about your favorite adhesives and why? I look foward to hearing your opinions.
Tracey

September newsletter and web update will be complete by August 29th.

www.rememberthisscrapbooking.ca

No comments: